Please select your platform:
Leave an Existing Group Chat on Android
To Leave a Group Chat from the Main Screen in Glacier Chat:
- If a user has any existing, active group chat sessions, they will show up on the main screen in Glacier Messenger.
- From the main screen, scroll down to the group chat you wish to leave.
- Swipe the conversation to the right to leave the group and delete its messages from your device.
To Leave a Group Chat from inside the Group Chat Itself:
- If you are already in a group chat window, and wish to leave the group chat, then open the menu at the top right and select "Leave Group".
Having Issues on your Android device? Try these troubleshooting tips.
Leave an Existing Group Chat on iOS
To Leave a Group Chat, do the following:
- From the main page in Glacier Chat, which contains the list of your active conversations and group chats, scroll down to the group you wish to leave.
- If you want to leave the group and delete all of its messages from your device, swipe the conversation all the way to the left. You can also swipe half way to the left, and then tap "Leave Group"
- If you prefer instead to hide the group chat without leaving it, see this article: Archive a Group Chat
Having Issues on your iOS device? Try these troubleshooting tips.