For users who are part of the Glacier Enterprise Program, Glacier Core is used to add an additional level of encryption and protection. The Core screen within Glacier Messenger and Glacier Voice allows the user to see Core connection details, and to switch Glacier profiles as needed or desired.
Accessing Core Features using Glacier Messenger or Glacier Voice
- To access the Core screen:
- Using Glacier Messenger 2.4.0 and after, open the Menu and select "Core".
- Using Glacier Messenger 2.3.7 and before, select Menu > Core Connection.
- Using Glacier Voice, select Menu > Core Connection.
- Once in the Core screen:
- Connection Status shows your connection status if using Glacier Core.
- Current Profile displays the name of the Glacier profile currently in use, if any.
- Profile Selection allows the user to select from available profiles, if any.
- Import Core Profiles loads new Glacier profiles, if available.
- Connect and Disconnect buttons allow the user to control whether their connection is using Glacier profiles as an added level of protection.
Having Issues? Try these troubleshooting tips.